Иногда то, что кажется самым простым, не является таковым на самом деле. Простые джинсы и простой черный топ. Но все меняется, когда появляется акцент - яркое пятно всего образа. Тогда простота исчезает, но на ее место приходит естественная изысканность. Или я не права? Выгляжу ли я просто?
В роли акцента - мое новое любимое колье от SuiteBlanco.
English:
Sometimes what seems like the easiest is not such thing in reality. Simple jeans and a simple black top. But everything changes when there is a focus - a bright spot of the look. Then the simplicity disappears, but a natural sophistication comes instead. Am I wrong? Do I look simple?
In the role of an accent - my new favorite necklace from SuiteBlanco.
В роли акцента - мое новое любимое колье от SuiteBlanco.
English:
Sometimes what seems like the easiest is not such thing in reality. Simple jeans and a simple black top. But everything changes when there is a focus - a bright spot of the look. Then the simplicity disappears, but a natural sophistication comes instead. Am I wrong? Do I look simple?
In the role of an accent - my new favorite necklace from SuiteBlanco.
You look amazing! Love the outfit! Loved your blog and will come back for sure! I find it very inspirational...
ReplyDeleteOh, I just started following you on GFC and Bloglovin by the way! Hope you come by my blog sometime too! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it? We can also follow each other everywhere else;)!
These are my links hun <3:
Instant Milk link
Facebook page link
Twitter link
Bloglovin link
xx
Thanks!
DeleteThis looks like a great casual outfit, and your necklace definitely makes the outfit sparkle ;)
ReplyDeleteladyindo.blogspot.com
I really love your necklace!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely day
xoxo
Piera Anastasia
me he enamorado de ese collar, que maravilla!
ReplyDeletehttp://sweet-perdition.blogspot.com.es/
really love the necklace, it does elevate the outfit. you have good taste in jewelry
ReplyDeletehttp://myafricancloset.wordpress.com/
Thanks! It's a pleasure to hear that!
Deletethe necklace is aamazing, i really love it!
ReplyDeletexx
Thank you!
DeleteStunning pictures and super chic look !
ReplyDeleteIf you have a minute sometimes, I would be happy if you stop by and see my sea color´s inspired look !
Thanks in advance !
XX Luba
http://www.well-living-blog.com
nice chain <3
ReplyDeletethanks!
DeleteAmazing jeans!
ReplyDeletexx
Mónica
MES VOYAGES À PARIS
thanks a lot!
DeleteGreat look! Love the necklace.
ReplyDeleteRUUNNINGINPLATFORMS
Your beautiful! Would you like to follow eachother??
ReplyDeletexx daniella simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com
Thanks!
DeleteThat look it's so amazing,I just fell in love with your necklace!
ReplyDeletexx
vivesolosondosdias.blogspot.com
Thank you so much!
DeleteOMG! O.o i love You and You're look <3
ReplyDeleteI invite you to me
http://iwonaluczak.blogspot.com/
thanks a lot:)
DeleteSimply yet lovely! In love with that beautiful necklace!
ReplyDeleteXX,
Mybrunetteworld.blogspot.com
Love your outfit:D
ReplyDeleteJust perfect
Do you wanna follow each other on bloglovin?
Let me know
www.deeaella.blogspot.ro