It was a wonderful sunny day yesterday. Finally the rain stopped and it gets warmer. In those days I realize that I already miss summer. And I was able to wear a short Zara dress with Zara clutch bag. So what can I do if I love Zara?! This dress can seem very short, but I feel pretty comfortable with myself in it, and this is the most important thing. I look forward to your feedback.
In the meantime I want to share an interesting reference on the site where I got the title of one of the Top 10 Fashion Blogger Jewelry Posts for July 2013 - www.yournextjewelry.com.
It's great! Thanks!
Вчера был удивительный солнечный день. Наконец-то перестал идти дождь и стало теплее. В такие дни понимаешь, что уже очень не хватает лета. И мне удалось одеть короткое платье Zara с клатчем Zara. Ну что поделать, если я люблю Zara! Это платье может показаться очень коротким, но я вполне комфортно себя в нем чувствую, а это самое главное. Жду Ваших отзывов.
А тем временем хочу поделиться ссылочкой на любопытный сайт, где я получила звание одной из Топ 10 модных блогеров за пост с украшениями за июль этого года - www.yournextjewelry.com
Это потрясающе! Спасибо!
In the meantime I want to share an interesting reference on the site where I got the title of one of the Top 10 Fashion Blogger Jewelry Posts for July 2013 - www.yournextjewelry.com.
It's great! Thanks!
Вчера был удивительный солнечный день. Наконец-то перестал идти дождь и стало теплее. В такие дни понимаешь, что уже очень не хватает лета. И мне удалось одеть короткое платье Zara с клатчем Zara. Ну что поделать, если я люблю Zara! Это платье может показаться очень коротким, но я вполне комфортно себя в нем чувствую, а это самое главное. Жду Ваших отзывов.
А тем временем хочу поделиться ссылочкой на любопытный сайт, где я получила звание одной из Топ 10 модных блогеров за пост с украшениями за июль этого года - www.yournextjewelry.com
Это потрясающе! Спасибо!
Aw! I love the dress' print! Is a little bit short but we're young! and it really suits you :)
ReplyDeleteOutfit con un crop top diy
☀❁☼☀❁☼Outfit Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁
Amazing look!! The dress is perfect and you are so beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing look!! Love your dress! You are so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNos encantan tus looks, te hemos descubierto a través de la pag de lovely pepa.
ReplyDeletehttp://amigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com.es/
Great look!
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
gorgeous outfit! Your make up looks amazing as well! Just came across your blog & I'm very happy that I did. Can't wait to see more. I'm following :)
ReplyDeletex leah symonne x
itsleli.blogspot.com
nice look :) like the pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/
Oh my, beautiful outfit! Love your legs! <3
ReplyDeletewww.nelliescloset.blogspot.com
love this! obsessed with the dress!
ReplyDeletexx
zoe
zmykel.squarespace.com
Cute dress you're wearing there! Suits you very well.
ReplyDeleteMargo Blanche | margoblanche.com
Beautiful dress!!
ReplyDeleteXO
http://krocca.blogspot.com.es
Stunning dress, and I also love your hair!
ReplyDeletexL
The Marcy Stop
Love your dress and the graphic design!
ReplyDeletehttp://dear-manhattan.blogspot.com
youre hair is so cool, love the outfit
ReplyDeletegreat!! shall we follow?facebook/bloglovin
http://www.we-heart-fashion.com
greetings from Holland
Love the dress! You look great!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hiteastyle.com/
Cute dress and loving your bangs, I'm thinking about making the cut soon and getting some for myself
ReplyDeletex
Liz
Indulgera Blog
love this look! very chic and sophisticated :) Zara makes alot of stylish clothes that are made really well <3
ReplyDeletehttp://www.pinkoolaid.com/
Gorgeous look, lovely dress and print :)
ReplyDeletehttp://www.barbirellafashionrunway.blogspot.com
I seriously can't get my eyes off your bangs! I've been thinking of getting bangs for the fall, and now that I saw how good it looks, I have to get them asap! :) xx
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you on www.searchingforlbd.com