Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Hey baby, I'm a rockstar!

Вы когда-нибудь чувствовали себя рок-звездой? Ведь могут же рок-звезды выглядеть стильно, правда?
В тот день, как только я облачилась в этот наряд, в голове начала крутиться любимая мною песня Рианны "Rockstar 101". Кажется, куртка сделала свое дело, а красная помада добавила нужный уверенный настрой. А новая любимая малышка - мини-сумочка Mango так и просилась взять ее с собой. Любимчикам не отказывают :)

Have you ever felt like a rockstar? A rockstar can look stylish after all, right?
That day as soon as I wore this outfit, one of my favorite Rihanna's songs "Rockstar 101" started to play in my head.
It seems like a jacket has done its work and red lipstick has added the desired confident attitude. A new favorite baby - mini Mango bag begged to take her with me. I couldn't refuse my favorite :) 
IMG_3490 копия
Jacket - Zara
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Kira Plastinina
Bag - Mango
Earrings - Centro
IMG_3476 копия
IMG_3494 копия
IMG_3500 копия
IMG_3486 копия

16 comments:

  1. love the outfit and the earrings :)

    xoxo,
    Alice's Pink Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this simple yet stunning outfit! your red bag is super adorable! <3

    Check out my new post feat. MOXHAM bracelet! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! Love the red touch!:)
    Have a good day! Www.thewalkingfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is awesome!! Great job dear!
    Big kiss
    Diana
    http://www.thespirald.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute post!!
    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/
    Twitter / tumblr/ instagram: @fashionrlounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look! Pretty you!

    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pop of red!
    xo Cara
    www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice look !!

    fashionmiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool outfit and I really love the shade of your lipstick!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving your look!! That red bag and that matching lipstick, wow!
    Just found your blog and it is great! Following you on Bloglovin!

    xx Nicola

    www.morning-elegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look, the bag is so cute!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the bag :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that red bag! You look so beautiful!! xx

    www.wifeyoffduty.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. El bolsito es precioso, me encanta!

    http://anacharm.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your bag :D

    come to see me ;)

    http://electricblooming.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion