Friday, July 19, 2013

The Skirt.

Я большой фанат юбок, особенно юбок с высокой талией. Я не могу их не покупать. Как только вижу в магазине подобную юбку, сразу мчусь к ней. У меня в гардеробе есть 10 юбок с высокой талией, и хочется все больше и больше. Невозможно остановиться. Я официально фанатка таких юбок. 
Разрешите представить... Юбка от Киры Пластининой.

English:
I am a huge fan of skirts, especially high-waisted skirts. I can't not to buy them. As soon as I see similar skirt in the store , I immediately rush to her. I have 10  high-waisted skirts  in my wardrobe and I want more and more. It is impossible to stop. I'm officially a fan of  this kind of skirts.
Allow me to introduce ... The skirt is from Kira Plastinina.
IMG_8960 копия копия
Skirt - Kira Plastinina.
Blouse - oodji.
Bag - Parfois.
Earrings - Asos. 


IMG_8973 копия
IMG_8965 копия копия
IMG_9002 копия
IMG_9006 копия
IMG_8938 копия
IMG_8921 копия

26 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL LOOK!!!

    so cute

    kisses

    http://beharrean.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooow <3 lovely look! <3
    http://idealnocy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! Really nice and very girly!

    I invite you also to check my blog about Parisian lifestyle and fashion.

    inaparisianstyle.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous!! I love the colors and the pleats - the touch of glamor that those earrings add are perfect - great outfit.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your clutch!!

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
    Fashion room lounge

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous bag and earrings!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That skirt is great!!! and I love your bag too!!!!
    kisses pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these pastels colours and earrings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super style;) xo
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The skirt is amazing!

    http://throughthesunshine.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning skirt! I want it so badly now! Very chic style. xx

    Sarah @ http://sarahbogott.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion