I used to be indifferent to T-shirts with prints, preferring simple monochromatic tops. But this T-shirt captivated me with its originality and a positive attitude. When I look in this shirt at myself in the mirror, I want to smile. It's great when things evoke positive emotions! Why else buy them?
Раньше я всегда была равнодушна к футболкам с принтами, предпочитая простые однотонные топы. Но эта футболка покорила меня с первого взгляда! Мне нравится ее оригинальность и позитивный настрой. Когда я гляжу на себя в зеркало в этой футболке, мне хочется улыбаться. Это ведь классно, когда вещи вызывают положительные эмоции! А иначе зачем их покупать?
Раньше я всегда была равнодушна к футболкам с принтами, предпочитая простые однотонные топы. Но эта футболка покорила меня с первого взгляда! Мне нравится ее оригинальность и позитивный настрой. Когда я гляжу на себя в зеркало в этой футболке, мне хочется улыбаться. Это ведь классно, когда вещи вызывают положительные эмоции! А иначе зачем их покупать?
T-shirt - New Yorker
Lovely look!! and the lipstick your wearing is fabulous!!
ReplyDeletexx
Style and Paper
You're GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I wasn't always a fan of the t-shirt look either, and I like to think my style is pretty monochromatic...
but these printed/graphic t-shirts I'm seeing everywhere have caught my eye.
xo, Manda
www.iceonthegold.com
A GREAT LOOK!
ReplyDeletehttp://style-squared.blogspot.ca/
https://www.facebook.com/StyleSquaredByZM
SUper cute <3
ReplyDeletei need that t shirt in my life! lovely pictures
ReplyDeletelove from nyc
http://dryycleanonly.com
I really love your blog
ReplyDeletevery nice
www.oohjules.com
Adorable shirt and it made me smile too looking at it! You have nice style dear. Would you like to follow each other? Swing by and let me know dear. xx Pip
ReplyDeleteEasy Outfits by Pip
Great casual outfit!
ReplyDeletexo,
http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeletepashionality.com
cool shirt :)
ReplyDeleteNice outfit ;)
ReplyDelete