It rains all the time in Kiev, but today the weather is not so bad. Autumn creeps into my wardrobe. Warm clothes are taking priority from now.
And in the meantime ... Let me introduce you to a cute sheep on my new sweater. I never know what will attract me during shopping.
I wish you a pleasant beginning of October!
В Киеве все время идут дожди, но сегодня погода не так и плоха. Осень закрадывается в мой гардероб. Теплые вещи отныне имеют приоритет.
А тем временем... Разрешите представить вам милую овечку на моем новом свитере. Никогда не знаю, что приглянется мне во время шопинга.
Желаю удачного начала октября!
And in the meantime ... Let me introduce you to a cute sheep on my new sweater. I never know what will attract me during shopping.
I wish you a pleasant beginning of October!
В Киеве все время идут дожди, но сегодня погода не так и плоха. Осень закрадывается в мой гардероб. Теплые вещи отныне имеют приоритет.
А тем временем... Разрешите представить вам милую овечку на моем новом свитере. Никогда не знаю, что приглянется мне во время шопинга.
Желаю удачного начала октября!
Sweater - New Look
Skirt - OSTIN
Love your top
ReplyDeletehttp://fashmongers.wordpress.com
your bag is so cool and love the sweater!
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
ME ENCANTA EL BOLSO!
ReplyDelete*
*
*
NUEVO POST WWW.L-ESSENCE.NET
muy guapa!!
ReplyDeletehttp://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/09/total-denim-look.html
Nos encanta el look nosotras tambien tenemos un blog si te apetece pásate y si te gusta no dudes en seguirnos.
ReplyDeleteamigasyresidentesenstylestation.blogspot.com
un beso
Great post! Liked that bag!
ReplyDeletePlease, check out my blog
http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/
Thanks! xx
Cute top:)
ReplyDeletexo,
http://mariachloes.blogspot.com/
Love your outfit!!
ReplyDeletewww.irinalovestyle.blogspot.com
www.bloglovin.com/irinalovestyle
www.twitter.com/irinalovestyle
www.instagram.com/irinalovestyle
wow, amazing purse!
ReplyDeleteand really beautiful outfit!
I am so following you, of you wish to return the favor please visit
http://fashioninspirationdaily.blogspot.ro/
thx!
xoxo
kat
I like the style !
ReplyDeletehttp://fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk/
Love your look!
ReplyDeleteWould you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know!
beautiful!
ReplyDeletelove the sweater.
xx,
www.TheAblazed.com
Great look!
ReplyDeleteXx
www.vanilla-andvelvet.blogspot.nl