Saturday, October 5, 2013

Take your time.

Crazy days, crazy times... September was busy, but October is super busy. My "to do" list is huge. But I'm trying hard to organize time and find more free time for my friends and myself.
Today I will show you my new high-waisted skirt from Front Row Shop. Color is beautiful!
Take your time. Enjoy the moment!

Сумасшедшие дни, сумасшедшие времена. Сентябрь был занятым, но октябрь - ну очень занятой. Мой список дел невероятно громаден. Но я усердно пытаюсь правильно организовать время и найти больше свободного времени для друзей и себя.
Сегодня я покажу вам новую юбку с завышенной талией от Front Row Shop. Цвет прекрасный!
Не спешите. Наслаждайтесь моментом!

IMG_0781 копия
Skirt - Frontrowshop (here)
Top - Reserved
Shoes - New Look
Earrings -Topshop
IMG_0735 копия
IMG_0779 копия
IMG_0723 копия

22 comments:

  1. Great look! You skirt is very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous! Love the pics!

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore your skirt! Very girly and cute!
    x
    Stella from a A Shiny Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit! I love your skirt!
    Kisses
    www.pourquoimoi.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is gorgeous! And loving the floral print :)

    WITH LOVE,
    LINSEY / POSE-BLOG.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look stunning! So girly but still so edgy!

    http://kiwipferdchen.de.vu

    ReplyDelete
  7. been eyeing up that front row skirt in Navy..love this colour now

    cute outfit x


    www.lollihearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. so stunning. You look really amazing. Will you like to follow each other? Let me know
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing outfit

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning!!Ilove the skirt and the shirt, so beautiful!

    ☀❁☼☀❁☼ Monas de Seda☀❁☼☀❁

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair stle suits you beautifully and gorgeous outfit.

    xoxo
    Ivy
    http://www.purrpleivy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your skirt sweety!!!lso the color is very elegant, you look so beautiful in this outfit..well done!!! i sand u a big kiss..and come to find me on my blog if u have pleasure. kisss
    blog: http://honeyandcotton.org/
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Honeyandcotton-Fashion-Blogger/422547954496955?fref=ts
    bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6757331te
    g+:https://plus.google.com/108626334220279846676/

    ReplyDelete
  13. The skirt is such an amazing an wonderful piece! Really love it!


    NEW BLOG:

    http://www.voguence.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous! Simply amazing, we love the skirt :)

    xo,
    Cathy & Sarah | http://theinkberry.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! Love this look so much! The knee socks are amazing. I scrolled through your latest posts and you have one of the best personal styles I've seen in awhile!! Can't wait to read more from you xx

    Have a great day,
    Carly

    www.stylesnapshot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cute outfit, lovely skirt!

    http://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion