Лето, привет! А вот и я - с цветами в волосах, платьем в горох и отличным настроением. Нового вдохновения не меньше. Учеба окончена, диплом магистра вот-вот будет на руках, а планы на лето растут с каждым днем в геометрической прогрессии :)
Планы на блог растут с такой же скоростью. Оно и неудивительно, ведь вместе с летом появляется множество ярких новых идей, которые хочется быстрее реализовывать.
Воплощением одной из таких идей стала последняя фотосессия, которая мгновенно перешла в разряд любимых съемок. Красное + черное + белый горох = беспроигрышный вариант, дополнить который мне захотелось обручем с цветами - он таки дождался своего часа. Лето, спасибо!
Планы на блог растут с такой же скоростью. Оно и неудивительно, ведь вместе с летом появляется множество ярких новых идей, которые хочется быстрее реализовывать.
Воплощением одной из таких идей стала последняя фотосессия, которая мгновенно перешла в разряд любимых съемок. Красное + черное + белый горох = беспроигрышный вариант, дополнить который мне захотелось обручем с цветами - он таки дождался своего часа. Лето, спасибо!
Hello summer! Here I am - with flowers in my hair, dress in polka dots and excellent mood. I have a lot of new inspiration. My studying is over and a master's diploma is about to be on hand, and plans for the summer are growing
exponentially every day :)
My plans for the blog are growing at the same rate. It's not surprising, because there is a lot of bright new ideas that I want to realize as quickly as possible. Recent photoshoot has become the realization of one of these ideas, which has moved into the category of favorite shots instantly. Red + black + white polka dots = win-win option, which I wanted to supplement with a flower headband - it finally played its part. Thank you summer!
My plans for the blog are growing at the same rate. It's not surprising, because there is a lot of bright new ideas that I want to realize as quickly as possible. Recent photoshoot has become the realization of one of these ideas, which has moved into the category of favorite shots instantly. Red + black + white polka dots = win-win option, which I wanted to supplement with a flower headband - it finally played its part. Thank you summer!
Shoes - Zara (similar sandals with a white stacked heel here)







I really love that dress!
ReplyDeletewww.yliarvostettua.com
Impressing
ReplyDeleteThanks!
DeleteI love polka dots. So perfect with the red pop of color!
ReplyDeletewww.highheelsandtutus.com
This is such a cute and adorable outfit. You look stunning girl! Love the bold pop of red. Nice blog here. Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
ReplyDeletexox
Lenya
FashionDreams&Lifestyle
love the pops of red!! so perfect, so chic!
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions