Famous phrase "To be or not to be: that is the question" in my case became a "To buy or not to buy: that is the question". I'm talking about the red hat, which I happened to see in the store. And my decision is to buy. Red tights I bought a few years ago, inspired by the style of my favorite Blair Waldorf. Gossip Girl 4ever! :)
Известная фраза "Быть или не быть: вот в чем вопрос" в моем случае превратилась в "Купить или не купить: вот в чем вопрос". Речь идет о красной шляпке, которую я случайно увидела в магазине. И мое решение - купить.
Красные колготы я купила несколько лет назад, вдохновившись стилем моей любимой Блэр Уолдорф. "Сплетница" навсегда! :)
Sweater - Zara
Известная фраза "Быть или не быть: вот в чем вопрос" в моем случае превратилась в "Купить или не купить: вот в чем вопрос". Речь идет о красной шляпке, которую я случайно увидела в магазине. И мое решение - купить.
Красные колготы я купила несколько лет назад, вдохновившись стилем моей любимой Блэр Уолдорф. "Сплетница" навсегда! :)
Sweater - Zara
Skirt, belt - oodji
Hat - Accessorize
Very nice sweater!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Deleteso cute! love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Rakel!
DeleteThat was a very good idea to buy! I love that sweater and hat - they look amazing together!
ReplyDelete-V
http://stylishlyme.com
Cute outfit and the hat looks amazing on you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/
Thanks Marta!
DeleteYou look stunning!
ReplyDeleteA great look
ReplyDeleteYou look so beautiful
xx, Malena
You can check my blog on:
www.Fashioncontainer.com
Fashioncontainer Facebook page
I so see the blair waldorf in this outfit, so cute! That shade of green is so lovely on you!
ReplyDeleteI really like this look and the match with the hat :)
ReplyDeleteFederica
www.thecutielicious.com
I'm in love with your hair! <3
ReplyDeleteCheck out my latest article on www.searchingforlbd.com xx