Have you ever missed some color?
When I got my new bag from Persunmall, I realized how I missed blue color. I have told you many times that it's my favorite color. Nothing has changed since then. Blue, blue and blue again :)
November has already started, but I don't limit myself to typical autumn colors. Good reason to wear my high waisted skirt with this cute blue baby from Persunmall.
Enjoy fashion with a passion!
When I got my new bag from Persunmall, I realized how I missed blue color. I have told you many times that it's my favorite color. Nothing has changed since then. Blue, blue and blue again :)
November has already started, but I don't limit myself to typical autumn colors. Good reason to wear my high waisted skirt with this cute blue baby from Persunmall.
Enjoy fashion with a passion!
Skirt - Mohito
Shirt - Reserved
Necklace - Asos
Look gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteLove the fresh colors and the way you styled your skirt with the shirt, love your outfit to bits!
ReplyDeleteXO from Malta,
www.b-biche.com
I love everything about this look. very pretty! and this color is made for you!!!
ReplyDeletewww.thefashionfraction.com
www.thefashionfraction.com
I love the details like the bag and the necklace! ^^
ReplyDeletehttp://headenough.blogspot.co.uk/
amazing outfit! love it!
ReplyDeletehttp://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/11/my-new-green-coat.html
Blue it´s my favorite color ;)
ReplyDeleteReally a VERY beautiful shirt! Love the colour!
ReplyDeletewww.voguence.com
www.voguence.com
Yet another really great outfit post dear. This one made want to see the next one already.
ReplyDeletexoxo;
What Kenny Hearts, a Lifestyle Blog by Kenny.
LOVE this outfit! You look gorgeous!
ReplyDeletexx
The colour blue is just amazing! Especially love this cute little bag :)
ReplyDeleteYours, Sally
themuv.com
These shades of blue clashed harmoniously in this outfit. LOVE!!! <3
ReplyDeletekisses,
KWENG
http://heyitskweng.blogspot.com/
Such an interesting bag! I like the skirt a lot.
ReplyDeletehttp://thevulgariangirl.blogspot.com/
Really nice shirt and bag. I like that color. Would you like to folow each other via bloglovin? Have a nice day.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.fashiondenis.com/
You're stunning! I absolutely love this outfit.
ReplyDeleteTribute to the Tribe Paris
Bloglovin
Great combination of colours. Love that skirt and bag. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too anytime.
ReplyDeleteYou look really great, love your haircut!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Piera Anastasia
blue looks good on you!
ReplyDeletefrancesca
Frank Vinyl. A California Style Blog
You look very pretty in blue :) That bag is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteMilana from http://thejottings.com