Sunday, September 22, 2013

A touch of green.

It seems to me that my love for jewelry is growing with each passing day more and more. It's weird when choosing a necklace is easier than a dress. But I am not upset. Beautiful piece of jewelry - the key to a memorable look.
Today my choice - a necklace from Persunmall. Green is one of my favorite colors of this autumn.

Мне кажется, что моя любовь к украшениям растет с каждым днем все больше и больше. Это странно, когда проще выбрать колье, чем платье. Но меня это не расстраивает. Красивое украшение - ключ к запоминающемуся образу.
Сегодня мой выбор - колье от Persunmall. Зеленый цвет - один из моих фаворитов этой осени.

IMG_0547 копия
Necklace - Persunmall (here)
Top - New Yorker
Skirt, shoes - New Look

IMG_0551 копия
IMG_0499 копия
IMG_0486 копия
IMG_0542 копия

18 comments:

  1. Lovely necklace :)

    http://lilcutie89blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with that skirt! It really suits you!

    Mia
    x

    http://thehappybrainproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. THE NECKLACE IS GREAT!

    http://thestyleoflucia.com/2013/09/23/come-together/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome necklace!!! Love your blog, do you want to follow each other?

    Justaddcakeuk

    ReplyDelete
  5. oOoOo la la loving that splash of green! great necklace!

    cheers,
    idalia
    http://www.abstractorganza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shape of the top! The shoes are so cute:)

    Emmzie
    Personal Style: emmzielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the eye make up! Your necklace is pretty amazing too....
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who doesn't love jewelry, you look stunning!

    PS i'm giving away a pair of Rich & Skinny jeans on my blog, but hurry, ends tonight! http://www.fashionoverreason.com/2013/09/rich-skinny-other-things.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Persunmall necklace is definitely gorgeous, and I really like the overall outfit.

    Lubna | ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there, loved your blog, just followed you on GFC (266), would you mind to follow back?

    mandyshareslife.blogspot.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful
    I also have a Tatcha skincare giveaway-

    http://chicadvisor.blogspot.ca/2013/09/tatcha-skincare-review-and-giveaway.html?m=1

    Best,
    Jacquie

    Chicadvisor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's a great idea
    kisses
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate everyone's opinion. So please share it with me and other readers.

Bloglovin

Follow cappuccino with fashion